Oh my gosh! I can NOT believe that I was awarded this!! I feel so honored! An amazingly talented crafty lady named Laurie (Lu) gave me the honor!
You really should check her blog out, she is so creative and does great work! :) Here is the link to her blog so you can check her out: CRAFTING WITH LU
Thank you Lu!!
Now I pass this wonderful blog award on to the following five blogs:
1. www.craftyteachermom.blogspot.com
2. http://www.papertransformer.com/
3. http://www.amberscraftsandstuff.com/
4. http://www.lindaspinkcraftroom.com
5. http://www.madebymomo.blogspot.com/
Stop by these great blogs and show them some love. I'm sure you will find them as inspiring as I have! :)
As a recipient of the award, you must do the following:
1. Thank the giver on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.

Congrats. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. Can't wait to check out the rest of yours.
ReplyDeleteNatasha
craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com
Congrats on your award! Thanks for stopping by my blog, now a follower of yours! :)
ReplyDeleteJenn
Congratulations of the award. Thanks for participating in the new followers link from Made by Momo and stopping by my spot. I'm a new follower and hope to keep in touch. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award! You are so talented and inspiring! TFS!!! Your projects are stunning! I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the award. Sorry it took so long for me to come and get it but I have 2 computers and did not open the email right away.
ReplyDeleteThanks again I appreciate it!!!!!!
congrats! here's another one!! I just awarded you “The Versatile Blogger” Award. Check out my blog to receive it =)
ReplyDelete<3,
Kim
http://snippetsoflife-kim.blogspot.com/
congrats on the award... I've been sent by MOMO, isn't she fabulous. Love your blog. I'm now a new follower. Would love if you dropped by mine. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower sent by Momo! I would be blessed if you dropped by my blog www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteKristin
btw, I LOVE your projects!!! So awesome!
ReplyDelete